Sunday 12 January 2014

Springtime fairy

I saw a card that Amy made at a thousand sheets of paper she made that was bright and sunny and made me smile and really feel that Spring is on the way. I decided that I too wanted to make a bright and cheerful card so I made this.



I used a sugar nellie fairy which I coloured with promarkers and sakura glaze pens and the papers were magazine freebies, stitchy bear and coloured copy paper. The sentiment is also a magazine freebie. Simple but I am now definitely looking forward to spring.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

the sugar bowl-use a fairy
Lothian crafts-female birthday
Ali-craft-anyhting goes
dis-digis-time to celebrate
crafty calendar-lets celebrate






4 comments:

lis-m said...

How adorable, Pippi is my favourite!
thanks for joining us @ The Sugarbowl Challenge for "Fairies". Good luck!

Pamela said...

A lovely cheerful card but you haven't mentioned using any dies. To enter Lothian Crafts challenge you must use your die cutting machine, sorry.
Pamela
DT member for Lothian Crafts.

lynne said...

A lovely bright card!!Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
Hugs,
Lynne x

Juls said...

Fab!! Loving the bright funky colours. Thanks for sharing it with us in the sugar bowl. Hugs Juls