Thursday 11 February 2016

stamps for sale

I have been sorting out my stamps and have decided that those I haven't used of have only used very rarely I have decided to sell to someone who would give them a little more love than I have.

The first ones I have sorted through are some of the very first stamps I bought when I first started crafting and were all from The Stampman. The stamps were from sheets of  Non-Sequitur and aspects of design and when looking on the internet to see if I could find the names of the sheets and some examples of them being used I found that I couldn't find most of the sheets and more surprisingly they still sell for the same or a couple of pounds more than I paid for them.
(appologies for the small text blogger seems to be ignoring me when I ask for the text to be all the same size and colour,will keep trying to correct it,hope you manage to read the small print,thanks)

I will try and find examples but apologies for those I don't.

The stamps have all seen ink once as I stamped them to make storage sheets which I have cut up to illustrate what the stamp actually looks like.

I do use some out of the sheets so I am not selling full sheets but will price the stamps individually or where small stamps in a group.

If you need any further information about any of the stamps please contact me by email and I will be happy to help.

All stamps are backed with ez mount.


Oriental lady hair down(stamped once image shown grey stazon)
£2+p+p

oriental lady hair up (stamped once image shown in grey stazon)
£2+p+p

Not sure inf these are actually vintage lockets but I always thought they looked like carpet bags but are very intricate designs
All 4 for £2 +p+p

Large and small open fans
Both for £2+p+p

Lace border strips seen on card embossed with black sparkle embossing powder and fussy cut
Both for £2+p+p


Feed the ducks scene large stamp used only once to stamp image shown again in grey stazon.
£5+p+p

Boy from feed the ducks set works with the scene above , again stamped only once  image shown
£2+p+p

Slightly smaller feed the ducks scene stamped once  grey stazon image shown
£3-50+p+p

 Small Do feed the ducks
stamped once image shown in grey stazon
£2+p+p

Oriental gentleman
Stamped once in black versafine ink image shown
£3+p+p

Standing oriental lady stamped once in versafine black ink image shown
£3+p+p


These two pages of stamps hold 2 complete sheet sets , unfortunately I can't remember which stamps go with which set so I am selling the 2 sets as one complete set.
I have shown the stamped imaged and corresponding rubber stamps. All are backed with ez mount.


I have used some of these stamps but the door twice and the others demonstrated on the card shown only once.

Both set all of the stamps shown above (garden related) £25+p+p

examples shown below


The following images are from The Stampman  blog site
.


These next few stamps again have all  been used once or twice they are like a botany card with a picture of the flower and a description.


 Rose  £2+p+p




Crocus £2+p+p



Pansy £2+p+p



This stamp has only been stamped once ,the image shown.
Heart for someone special
£2+p+p





These are all floral stamps all again stamped once to show the images above. There is a mix of sizes and rather than split these and sell individually I am selling these as a group.

£5 +p+p (for all 12)

If you wish to purchase any of the stamps please contact me by email at julye.jb@gmail.com

many thanks

No comments: