Friday 18 September 2009

I've got a plan! will it work?

I've got a plan! will it work? It never usually does in fact its already not working. The plan was spring clean my living room I know its not spring but I like to do it after summer hols and christmas ones then go buy a cheap roll end for the bedroom I've been decorating whilst doing the washing then clean rest of house as mum and dads are coming for lunch on sunday. Well don't think I'm going to get it all done as my son left the computer on and instead of switching it off I started looking at different blogs and here I am an hour later, see what I mean. I also planned on making some christmas cards with the freebies from my latest mag so I can send them to Jude for her alzheimers charity, so must get on .
Oh special thanks to Hazel for becoming my first follower1

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah no problem Julye. hope you managed to get some of your housework done!!! Yuck! LOL
I find the computer calls me frequently throughout the day so always half finish things. hee hee. Hope you have a great weekend Love Hazelxo

jude said...

Hope you had alovely weekend with all your parents and inlaws.So sorry to read about your son,i do hope you managed to see the head and get these things sorted.I have been there recently at moment fingers crossed seems to have worked but dont hold my breath for long.They still call them racist namesbut they can put up with that ,which is still cruel as they are half cast just look like they have year round tan really but kids can be so hurtful at times.I do hope youve sorted and your son feels happier about going to school.School days should be the happiest years of there life but these days kids ruin that im afraid which is so sad .thinking of you and wishing you all the strength to pursue this for sake of your son,
good look thinking of you
sending hugs to you both judexxx