Tuesday 3 August 2010

Anything goes

Anything, anything, anything goes. No excuses you can enter the challenge over at Penny's . The theme is anything goes so come on what have you got to loose.

I decided to have some fun and do a scrap page, as I am way behind and my son keeps nagging me to get on with it. I did the photos a while ago when I went on a digital photography course , it looks complicated but all I did was change the colour tint and resize, then mount on textured black paper. It doesn't seem 2 minutes ago since we were on Marco polo beach in Florida, not long after Hurricaine Andrew , and our Andrew was but a couple of years old. Now he towers above me and is awaiting his exam results to see how his future is to be shaped.

Anyway, come on over to our place , that's Penny's of course and join in our party with Anything goes!.


I would like to enter my project into the following challenges;-

CRAFT- hot and spicy colours
Incy wincy- summer fun
cards for men-off on an adventure( my son thought he was)

6 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Great layout - very nice idea how you changed the tone of the picture tfs

Mina said...

what a brilliant idea to use the same photo in different colourways Julye...and that photo is fabulous
Mina xxx

Julie said...

What a fab layout. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week.
Julie x

Cheryl said...

This is a great lay out!

Sarah said...

What a lovely layout Julye, I love the photo and how you've used the same pic in different shades to decorate your page. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men this time x

Sandra P said...

awww....what a cutie....in every color! lol
Great LO

Hugs,
Sandra P