Saturday 19 August 2017

Star in the making



Another cute LOTV stamp and thought it would make a fun birthday card for one of my nephews next month. He has guitar lessons along with many other lessons his mum has him doing to channel his autistic energy into something positive and it seems to work.

I used paper from my stash think its dovecoat but not 100% sure as it was just an odd sheet I had left and layered with red mirri card.I cut a star in red mirricard and put that behind the image I fussy cut and coloured with promarkers.


At the base of my card I added a die cut music border by Memory box and some silver peel offs coloured with red promarker to finish the card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-


Scrappyland - anything goes

Simon says wed challenge - add a sentiment

The Paper shelter- dies and punches

seize the birthday - anything goes



5 comments:

Virginia L. said...

So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add a Sentiment” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

Patty Sue 2 said...

What a cute card! Love this stamp! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge. Good luck and I hope you will play again in our next challenge!

Lilibet said...

Gorgeous card and layout. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter -Good luck, Liz (:(|)x

Jana Forrest said...

Such a cute card. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Best of luck this week. Jana DT/CGCC

Anonymous said...

Love your coloring of the image - looks great! And the numerous stars are just so much fun! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!
xx Ashwini, STB DT