Tuesday 3 October 2017

Not my favourite kind of card

 Never a happy occassion card but unfortunately one kind that will at some point be needed. I used dies to create this card as they offer a simple clean look. I used pearl card for the focal image and the base. The base I used the modern tile background die and used it to emboss my base layer.
I used a memory box poppy die cut in ivory pearl card for my focal image added to one side of the card.

I again used a dark room sentiment embossed in moonglow powder on ivory pearl card in a banner across the bottom of the card.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;-

Caseology - Grid

crafters cafe -use dies and or punches

creative inspirations -anything goes

crafty creations - anything goes




5 comments:

crafty said...

I agree these are not the easiest cards to make but yours is just the thing. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart.
Mary

Melissa said...

Pretty colors and I love the subtle texture on this!
Thank you so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

Sherrie M. said...

Love the textured background on your car Julye! Just the right touch for your sympathy card. So glad you joined us at CASology this week.

Rachel Bergfeld said...

I love this dark background and the gorgeous texture. Thanks for playing along with CASology!

cass said...

Simple elegant sympathy card, beautiful.Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Use Dies and/or Punches" challenge.