Friday 16 April 2010

A sugar bowl sweetie for mum-in-law

Hi all , I can't wait to have some proper time to spend crafting and blogging, I just don't know where the last few weeks have disappeared to. Never mind , well a quick post before I have to go put my fish pie in to warm up for dinner.This is the card I have made from hubby and me to mum-in-law who lives in Tenerife. I love my sugar nellie images they are all so sweet. Mum-i-l  has 2 daughters of her own and I'm sure this remind her of when they were young as they both have dark hair. The extra for the sugar bowl challenge along with the fab sketch is flowers and I havea few, I love this paper it's so clean and fresh , and I'm sad it's gone as it was just a A5 sheet freebie in a magazine and now it's all gone, but definitely for a good cause.

I coloured my image in a mix of promarkers and sakura glaze pens and just finished off with some pretty lime green ribbon. Thanks for popping by and I hope I'll be back really soon, as I have my son's card for his grandma to make yet.

No comments: