Thursday 29 July 2010

Just a note-book

I don't know how the rest of you decide on which challenges you enter your cards/projects into but I'm a list person, and I have to write things down. I seem to have gotten into a routine now where after I've got up to make hubby's packed lunch at around 5:30am give or take and made a cup of coffee, I plonk myself in front of the computer, check my emails and then go onto blogger and check all the new posts that have arrived since the previous morning from all the blogs I follow. I then make a note of any challenges that have been posted, so when I make a card etc I have something to help me remember the themes and who's challenge it was.

I have note books to write the challenges in, it use to be scraps of paper but I found I kept loosing these, dilitary as I am and I like to decorate my books , makes them easier to find. Have I lost you all yet? there is a point to this. I have tied this last note book into the theme they have over at forever friends, as their challenge is to decorate or make a notebook, see I told you there was a point.

The cute bear I painted with H2O's paints and the letters I drew and cut out freehand from some dotty forever friends papers and just stuck it all on pink backing paper. I seem to be using an awful lot of pink lately!

Other challenges I would like to enter my notebook in are:-

 Just cute bears- clean and simple
Simon says- going dotty
Treehouse thursday - seeing dots
Forever friends- decorate or make a notebook

11 comments:

Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

This is darling!! I love the way you've used the polka dots and what a clever idea to alter this notebook!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Treehouse Stamps Thursday Challenge!

Heather

Sande said...

Oh how cute is this!!

Thanks for joining us this time at Forever Friends!

Hugs, Sande

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Those are some wonderfully dotty letters!! Love it!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Helen said...

Awww...sweet notebook!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
Helen x

Sarah said...

Such a fab notebook!

Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!

Sarah xx :0)

Kat said...

What a lovely idea for a notebook. I'm always writing things down too! Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

Kat x

Poppy said...

Gorgeous notebook, Thanks for joining us at forever friends.
Poppy

Neva said...

WOW this is totally gorgeous, Love those dotted letters. Thanks you so much for playing along with Treehouse Thursday's PolkaDotted challenge. Hope to see you again next week.

Kelly H said...

Love those polkadot letters! Such a cute bear, too. Thanks for playing along with us in the Treehouse Thursday Challenge.

Christine said...

What a great way to decorate a notebook. Love those dots!! Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

joanne wardle said...

Thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge, you are our prizewinner. please visit the challenge for details