Tuesday 20 July 2010

Slowly back to normallity

Well back from my holiday in Ireland, very enjoyable with loads of beautiful country side and very windey roads with lots of hairpin bends and very wet. Washing not quite done but all sorted and the cases are packed away till next time and back to normality of things not going to plan.

Yesturday had everything planned for a trip out when my son came to coming down stairs on his stair lift and it did nothing. We had to bum shuffle him downstairs, all the while I'm planning in my head where I can put the blow up bed when I can't get it fixed before bedtime. I rang the company and she said no problem , are you going out today, my reply, well I'm not now. All well though engineer came late afternoon and chair is fixed and service done that should have been done in April, but they were behind with servicing after the bad snow in january.

Well to more fun things, how about joining in with our new challenge over at Creative Craft challenges. We have a fab theme that really epitomises summer. I know it does happen all year but you just think of it more in summer, I do, as I here the church bells when I'm in the garden. I'm sure you have all guessed but hop on over to our blog site here and join in, we have another fab sponser. What have you got to loose.

For my card I decided to make an easel card, I love the extra dimension you get. The image is a stamp I won from Michelle at the pixie cottage, I love how they are hugging or are they dancing, not sure but I think they are cute. The roses are from hobbycraft, I'm getting better with my flowers and am actually quite pleased at how these turned out. They remind me of the sugar roses I made for my wedding cake.The papers are some I got ages ago from a stall at a computer fair my hubby went to and I tagged along, I love their texture. The sentiments are cc designs, I think.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-
Allsorts-summer day
For fun challenges-something coloured by you in your fav medium (for me promarkers)
The stampman-anything goes
Charisma-wedding card for Carlyann

7 comments:

Annika said...

So elegant! Gorgeous design!
Hugs
Annika

Anonymous said...

Beautiful easel card, love the colours. Thanks so much for joining us at For Fun Challenge this week.
Amelia x

Lisa said...

Very pretty card! Thanks os much for playing along with us at For Fun!

Helen Dooley said...

truly beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at For Fun. I can only imagine how beautiful Ireland is.

Debs said...

Very pretty and elegant card.
Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week.
Take care.
Debs xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining our summer days challenge at Allsorts

Emma xxx

The Stamp Man said...

A lovely card Julye, very pretty colours. Thank you for entering The Stamp Man challenge!

Jill