Saturday 11 September 2010

Grand parents day card for granddad

Well I finally got around to finishing my Dad's grandparents day card from my son. The image is from designed 2 delight but sadly I have missed the deadline despite having had the image coloured for days.I painted the image with mica paints I got from the stampman they are fab as they have two tones and shimmer though the piccy doesn't show this well. I decided to keep the card simple and just mount on green card but hanging over and just wrote the sentiment in the centre, in sakura glaze pen.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:-

Paperplay-autumns coming

Allsorts-colours of autumn

Raise the bar-orange,brown and green

Incy wincy-celebrate

Crafty cardmakers-clean and simple

Paper romance-clean and simple

8 comments:

sandra's crafty corner said...

very nice julye, i bet he will love it xxx

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Julye!

brenda said...

Hi Julye

A super card, Thank you for joining in my Colours of Autumn theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

Did you know we are looking for new DT members at our sister challenge http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/

Nikki said...

Pretty little card Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

Cor* said...

Very sweet. I'm sure he will love the card! Thanks for joining in our CAS Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this time round.

Liz's creative corner said...

Ah how sweet, I bet he loved it, thanks for joining us at paperplay, good luck, hugs Liz xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

I love the wreath of leaves what a colourful card..

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

~*Joni said...

Oh Julye what a great day to create for! We just called, I should have thought ahead to make cards instead. ;) Adorable, thank you so much for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!
~*Joni RTB DT