Tuesday 15 November 2011

A card for the sugar bowl and other challenges

Morning all hopefully I will get time later to pop back and do this card full justice with details, but for now here is my card that I based on the sugar bowl sketch and patchwork theme. I made it just for fun and to try out my new martha stewart all over punch.


I used a sassy image which you can get from funky kits

The ribbon flower I made and used a peel off greeting as foliage, and a brad for the centre.

Edit time -the image is coloured with promarkers and the papers are from a scrapbook kit I have had for ever from QVC I think it might be K and Co but sorry if it's not. The stitching is done with a sakura white pen all on a white base card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:-
The sugar bowl- layout and patchwork
Hooked on crafts-dies and/or punches
crafting when we can-female birthday


4 comments:

Heleen said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at stamptacular sunday and I wish you luck on the challenge. Hope we see you soon again at stamptacular.

Hugs,
Heleen

Lyn said...

lovely card and great colour scheme.
Thank you for joining us at CWWC

Jackie Thomas said...

What a super adorable card. Thank you for sharing and joining us at Hooked on craft challenges.
Hugs Jackie

Mel said...

Aww stunning wee card! Love the image!
It has gorjuss stitching detail and perfect for our wee Challenge! Thanks for Joining us at Dream Valley Challenge
Hugs Melly xxx