Friday 18 April 2014

Easter egg bunny

Another Easter card, I know many think of pastel colours for spring and Easter cards but I'm a bright and bold colour girl, don't get me wrong I do think pastels have their place but when Spring bursts into life it does it with a bang in my book.

This is a freebie digi from the Prairie fairy and I coloured him with promarkers. I fussy cut him and mounted him on a die cut of textured yellow card in an oval shape  a bit like an egg.

I hand wrote the sentiment using sakura gel pen .

The background paper is made up from more small squares of paper stuck together to make a patchwork effect. I used the sakura pen to add stitching along the seams.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;-


Craft your passion-bunnies,chicks and eggs

papermakeups digimakeover- Easter friend

stempelmagie-handmade background

paperminutes-heads only

love ribber stamps-Easter/spring

eureka stamps-easter

4 comments:

karalschuknecht said...

Cute Easter card and great background. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Easter Challenge." Come back to join us again and good luck.
Karal Eureka Stamps DT

Unknown said...

Cute image! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges

-Randi

Shanna Shands said...

Awesome Easter card. Thanks for playing at LRS.

Anonymous said...

How cool is this rabbit... great!
Your card looks so funny, I just have to smile...
Thanks for joining us at Stempel- Magie.

Hugs Ivi