Wednesday 27 April 2016

All white smiles



I love white on white, so why not white on white with just dies.


I used a white base card and modern tile background as a base. I then used floral dies all cut in white. I tried to suggest they were coming from the base corner as though the modern tile background is a trellis.



I like the card just as it is but I also think it works well with a sentiment similar to the love script, but while moving things round looking for my glue to stick the sentiment to the card my itty bitty bee fell onto the card and just looked perfect so the sentiment then had to be smile. 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

creative corner -words 

IDIC- anything goes 

lemon shortbread- anything goes 

tuesday throwdown -anything goes

simon says wednesday- anything goes

crafty gals corner -anything goes

little red wagon -sunshiny days


The Male room -Shakespeare
(Sonnet 18 "shall I compare thee to a summer's day?"

11 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Your card is simply lovely - I do like the addition of the cute little bee. The sonnet title works perfectly with the images on your card. Thanks so much for playing along with our Shakespeare challenge. Deborah, DT.

Heather said...

Very nice card. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

Lena said...

Beautiful cards. Love the white on white and then the tiny pop of colour! Very elegant cards.
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
♥ Lena, DT
Lena’s Creations

Judy V said...

Pretty cards! Love white on white! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Kath said...

A beautiful card - I love your white on white die cuts.
Kath x

Louise van Vuren said...

White on white cards are always effective and this is no exception. Love how you have tied it into the Shakespeare theme with that timeless quote. Thanks for joining TMR
Louise xx

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Oh my goodness! I love the white on white! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

Teresa Kline said...

hello Julye! WOW, the all white is gorgoeus, the layers and textures is soooo amazing! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Jan☺ said...

elegant and beautiful

Deborah said...

The white on white is just gorgeous, perfect for dies only. Thanks for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Rocky said...

Thank you for joining us at TMR with this gorgeous card. White on white is simply stylish and with the little bee it's just perfect.