Monday 4 April 2016

krafted love

I am loving playing and trying out different techniques with the dies I recently treated myself to, its a whole new world for me anyway. They lend themselves so well to the clean and simple look I find myself feeling most comfortable with although I still feel like I'm cheating when a card is completed so quickly.

For this card I used a kraft base card and used white card to cut memory box heart arch in. I love how you end up with so many little hearts ,I keep saving all the useful negative bits from different dies in a pot and am getting quite a collection of card confetti.

I used one of the larger cut hearts to fill in one of the spaces cut once I had stuck the arch to the base card. I'm still looking for the best adhering technique, so far I've tried glue pen ,pva with a fine nozzle and pritt stick and all have plus's and negatives so open to suggestions as to what you use for those intricate die-cuts.

The letters of love are cut from some recycled (from a shop bought card I received) gold embossed card I felt it just added a bit more texture. 

Card done, perfect for an anniversary, engagement, wedding or valentine card or just to send love and good wishes to someone you care about .



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

craft your passion - anything goes

crafty calendar - anything goes

Noor design UK- anything goes

creative fingers - anything goes

brown sugar -anything goes

crafts galore encore- anything goes

kraftin kimme -anything goes

jades sparkling butterflies - anything goes

4 crafty chicks- anything goes

artbymiram-anything goes

2 creative chicks-anything goes

stempelsonne -anything goes






6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just adorable! I love the dies and the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
Tina- 4CC DT

Sue said...

Beautiful! thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue J x

Nance said...

Lovely card. Love the heart die. Thanks for playing with the 4 Crafty Chicks! Nance, GDT

Aurelia Aurora said...

An elegant card.. love your design and cutting dies use.. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous project with us at Artbymiran Challenge #55.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. and Good luck at the draw.. <3

hugs,
~RoRa

Karen said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous. Love the design and the fabulous die.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Noor Design UK.
Hugs Sharon. x