Monday 18 April 2016

triple layered happy birthday


One of the challenges I found this week is for triple layer stamping , so as I like to learn something new thought I'd have a go.

I decided on a star stamp good for a guy card and you always seem to need these so I used this stamp by anita, it's one of my early stamps so thought I'd give it an outing.

The tutorials on the male room blog are really easy to follow and although I used different card dimensions I still think it turned out ok.

I used versamark ink and gold dazzle embossing powder to keep with the sparkle theme, added gold mirri card for my layers and finished with a gold peel off sentiment before sticking on a white base card. It was actually fun to do and once all the layers were cut quite quick to make too and one I'm sure I will use again.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

stamps+fun =creativity-birthdays

sweet stamps -anything goes

the male room -triple stamping technique

oddball challenge-birthday

crafty catz -monochrome

613 Ave create -anything goes

seize the birthday - anything birthdays goes optional topping floral

crafting from the heart - anything goes

craft your passion -anything goes








6 comments:

Jane said...

Fabulous golden gorgeousness! That technique turned out brilliantly on your card. Thanks for playing at The Male Room.

Jac’s Playground said...

Super card, very effective, must try this myself you've inspired me. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Unknown said...

Awesome. Thank you for joining us over at Craft Your Passion challenge. Hope to see you again.

Lots of Hugs
Tammi, DT

Heather M said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
HeatherM

Louise van Vuren said...

Love your gold stars and layering Which have worked brilliantly using the triple stamping technique. Very happy you could join in with our challenge at The Male Room
Louise xx

Deborah Frings said...

So glad you've learnt a new technique - it's a fun one! I do like this funky star and all the lovely shimmer. Nicely done. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room. Deborah, DT.