Saturday, 4 October 2014

texting you love


I love this image as its just so typical of so many teenagers and younger boys and girls alike. The image is one of the annabelle range from the fab LOTV.

I coloured her as always well nearly always with my promarkers and fussy cut her out before adding her to a die cut base from go kreate. 


I decided to play with another die I bought from a craft show I visited a few months ago and had a go at making my own roses using the same papers I planned on using for the rest of my card. They are a little fiddly but I was quite pleased with the results. 
The card I chose to use a brown and pink theme and used some papers from a qvc scrapbooking kit along side a printed paper from stitchy bear. I added a punch cut lace border using a matha stewart punch and finished the card with a cream satin hand tied bow.
No sentiment as yet but I think this will probably end up as a birthday card or even just a hello card.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-


catch the bug-anything goes
artbymiran-anything goes
simply create too-it's a special occassion



6 comments:

mulberry station said...

What a sweet card. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.
Nancy

Caz s said...

This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Anything goes with a twist..Good luck.

Caz x AGWT DT

Desire Fourie said...

This is a beautiful creation with great details. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our 16th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Tammy Miller said...

Love your project so very cute! Thanks for joining in our October Anything Goes @ Catch the Bug! Hope you will join us again .

Anne said...

Thanks for entering our 'Anything Goes' challenge this month Julye with your pretty card.

Good luck!

Anne x
Lili of the Valley

Irene's Creations said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for joining in the Art By Mi Ran challenge.