Wednesday 30 December 2009

My favourite card of 2009

Over at Quixotic papers and challenge  Elaine has asked us to make a post of our favourite card for 2009  for the chance of winning some fab candy. I found this really hard as since I started blogging and entering challenges with sketches etc my cards have totally changed , I think for the better and I am hard pushed to pick a favourite as there are so many of my cards that I am actually proud of and like. The one I have finally decided to go with is  from a challenge or should I say a combination of a few challenges way back in october about a month after I found the land of blog and challenges. Its special to me as it was predominantly yellow which is so not a colour I like to use and it was one of the first cards I really liked and loved the sketch too. Hope you like it too, at the moment I like looking at the piccy of it as it reminds me of spring daffodils with the colour and its cheerful instead of the damp dull cold weater we have at the moment.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, I love this card too! So sunny & bright, I'm ready for spring to come!

Oh, and for the TGF 12 days of sketches contest, you do have to use TGF images. But they sell some digital images and there is also a free image on the TGF sidebar that you could use for all your sketch cards. Hope this helps! :)

Susie Sugar said...

So pretty Julyeb, the yellow reminds me of summer its beautiful
Hugs Susie xx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Julye so sweet.
Happy New Year to you and yours hunny and thanks for the lovely comments you have left me
hugs Mandy xx

Debbie Dolphin said...

such a pretty card so colourful.Thanks for you comments on my blog.I hope you enjoyed the blog hop and thanks for taking part.
Debbie xxx
Have a fab New Year

MarkerGeek said...

It is lovely, Julye! Love the yellow - so bright and cheery.

Thank you for joining in with us at Quixotic Challenges!