Thursday 25 November 2010

Caring snowman

I love this image and it was a freebie too from sliekjestamps   , she really has some fab free images and is so generous too.I decided to use it for another of my son's requested cards as not only did I love the image but I thought it would be fairly quick to make into a card, as there wasn't much colouring. Have to say I am quite happy now it's done but it wasn't that fast making the card as it took me ages deciding on a layout and choosing papers, but I love it now.


I am going to enter this into the following challenges, there seem to be quite a few around with a snow, snowflake or ice theme, quite appropriate as our weather men keep promising us some snow locally. Much as I think snow is pretty I prefer it to fall wen we don't have to go out in it, so for now would be happy for it to be seen only on my cards.Might haver to split all these challenges in two as I have another cute snowman to colour and I wouldn't want him to feel left out.


The challenges:-

Crafts for eternity-colour challenge and sketch layout-blue and silver

Passion for promarkers-use old and new (new digi and old papers and as my promarkers are nearly a year old probably promarkers too)

Simon says -let it snow

Crafts and me-snowflakes

The ABC challenge-I is for ice and snow

14 comments:

pinky said...

Julye its such a little cutie, and I love all the shades of blue and silver. Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
Pinky

Gro said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at PFP :o)

michele said...

fabulous card thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs x

Nikbee said...

A lovely card. Great colours and a cute image.

Nikki x

Clare Brown said...

stunning card, love all the sparkle, thanks for joining us this week at abc challenge.

clare x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Julye, what a gorgeous card. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our special challenge and blog hop over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
ps you can enter as many times as you like lol!

coops said...

gorgeous card julye.the snowman is adorable and i love your icy colours.
thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck :D

xx coops xx

Caryn said...

Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous card with us and joining in the fun at Passion for ProMarkers.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Michele Roos said...

Love your wonderful card Julye. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

gina g said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

Emma said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the snowman.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Julie said...

Another fab card Julye and what a great image! Thanks fro joining us at PFP again this week. Juliexx

Jane said...

This is gorgeous! love all the sparkle! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Julye
What a cute card. This looks gorgeous. No danger of him melting in this weather! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for our special challenge.
Hugs,
Andie xx