Thursday 28 April 2016

Best fishes




The stamps I used for this card are from LOTV and are super cute to boot. I coloured the wee fish bowl with promarkers and fussy cut it out. 

I used a die from memory box well part of it anyway and attached to a sky blue base card. I added the fish bowl to the centre of the circle and then stamped the sentiment using black ink.


A really simple card but definitely for someone with a sense of humour.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Addicted to stamps and more-anything goes

Creative inspirations - for the boys/something sporty

Inky  chicks - it's birthday time

Penny's -stitching and or metal charm

stempel magie -sky blue

Art impressions -cute critters

Jade's crafting butterflies -add a sentiment

cute card thursday -no patterned papers

Auds sentiments-animals and a sentiment





7 comments:

Amy Cohen said...

Awesome simple card- I adore it. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
Amy-DT

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A great image and card design .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Andrea, said...

Great card and a fab image.
Thank you for joining in this weeks CCT challenge x

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the simplicity of your card, the stitched frame, the bright background color, your fussy-cut and coloring of image, and the sentiment...I love all of it. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

stempelfrida said...

Such a great card. I love the colours, the layout and this die cut element, that you used. Thank you so much for playing with us at ATSM. Creative regards from stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

CraftyNatalie said...

Great simple design. thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight.
CraftyNatalie - DT

Cheri Burry said...

Super cute card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Art Impressions!