Thursday 6 April 2017

Bunny hop

Not sure if I will use this as an Easter card or save it and use it as a fun birthday card or maybe I will send it to a little boy Whimsy stamps were appealing  for mail  for as he is terminally ill and loves receiving mail ( I saw their post on facebook if you are interested). Well now thats decided.


I used this fab stamp from LOTV and coloured it with promarkers. I treated myself to some new dies although many Memory Box and Poppystamps dies from the latest releases are hard to find in the UK without paying an absolute fortune for and I do love their dies though I'm sure there are other companies too that I would love but haven't yet found them.

Anyway I used pasture grass die and cut the grass that I coloured in the same promarker I used to colour the field the bunnies are playing in. I liked the shape the pasture die created so used the curve part of the set to create the top of the image in a reverse mirror shape. 

I decided that the bunnies sky needed some colour so I used a spectrum noir aqua pen and a water brush to give it some presence. I placed it on a white base card and love how it looks ,it just makes me smile so I hope Carson the little boy I will send it to likes it too.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;-

A Gem of a challenge - furry friends

Alphabet challenge -B is for bunnies

Dream valley challenges - 4 legged friends

Stamplorations -CAS optional any pastel colour

Creative knockouts - outside fun


Scrapyland - anything goes

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love those cute bunnies. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge B for Bunnies. Hugs Jackie (DT)

Jonnece said...

Fabulous card, yes you could use this for either Easter or birthday. So versatile. Thanks for joining us at 'If you give a crafter a cookie'. Jonnece DT

Shelley said...

Adorable card and would be great for easter. thanks for 'hopping' over and sharing with us at 'Creative Knockout' DT:Shelley

Mary M said...

Love your bunny card. It is sure to bring a smile. Thanks for joining us on the Scrapy Land Challenge #63.

Michelle said...

This is such a lovely creation. Ideal for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge and good luck - Michelle x

Carole said...

Super card, thanks for playing along with our Four legged friends Challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Carole J said...

Such a fun card with those bunnies hopping about all over the place. Great shape to your main image, too.
Thanks for sharing your work at If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge #66. Good Luck!
Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

Pink Unicorn said...

This is such a super sweet card, I adore those cute little bunnies!! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards