Saturday 29 April 2017

pink petal birthday bag

 I made a card a little while ago using the petal ribbon from poppystamps in different shades of pink and decided to complete the set and make a little gift bag to go with it as I'd got a bit carried away and cut a few more ribbons than I needed for the card.

I used a docrafts die for the gift bag one hubby bought for me when I first got my cutting machine as we saw a demo and he liked it and I wasn't going to say no was I? I cut it in plain white card to match the greeting card and simply added the petal ribbons to each side of the bag and a couple of butterflies from the mini butterfly die also from poppystamps.


I decided that as I'd gone this far I should finish it off with a matching tag and took inspiration from some Olga on the poppystamps design team made a while ago.

I used main street tag dies to cut my base and a frame also in white card. I also cut one in white vellum and used the tulisa corner collage to cut some interest into the vellum before attaching to the base tag.


I then used another of the petal ribbons and used the flowers and some of the ribbon bit of the die and added these onto of the vellum . I added some sparkly centres to the flowers and a couple of butterflies and then topped the sandwich with the tag frame.

I used a hole punch to create a hole for my ribbon and added this to my gift bag and love how it turned out.

 I would like to enter this gift bag and tag into the following challenges ;-


in the pink - birthday

polkadoodles - anything goes

crafty catz - anything goes optional CAS no DP

crafting with friends -anything goes

creative fingers -anything goes


5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Wow Julye this is a lovely gift bag. Love the fresh feel of the pink and white.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

pam said...

Beautiful makes Julye, lovely decorated gift bag and gorgeous matching tag, this is a wonderful set.
Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
Pam x

Jacki Daniels said...

How adorable thank you so much for playing along with us this time hope to see you again soon
Polkadoodles
Jacki (PD DT) ♥

Karon said...

Beautiful card and gift bag. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

Karon DT, Polkadoodles

Larissa said...

Wow really pretty bag! I love how you decorated it. Thanks so much for joining us at the In the pink challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa