Wednesday 18 November 2009

'Baby it's cold outside'

For some reason this card makes me think of that song, don't know why maybe its the thought of all that snow.


Over at Totally Gorjuss the theme is blue christmas, hence the colour scheme and of course the totally gorjuss little girl, I can't decide whether she is dreamy about the snow or just looks fed up that she can't go out and play. I suppose as I've put 'let it snow' on the card she ought to be dreamy about how pretty it makes everything look.

I decided to combine this card for a couple of other challenges. Firstly the sketch is from the challenge at crafty catz,I think its a fab sketch and could lend itself to all kinds of cards and occassions.

I'm also entering this card into the secret crafters challenge of four seasons , they said it could be one or all so I've stuck to winter and what we call abad one as snow seems to cause everything to stop.

Finally Crazy 4 challenges wants us to use something transparent as their theme is as clear as day so I've used acetate to make a window. Hope you all like my card, the photo doesn't show the colours very well but thats what you get in artifical light.

8 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Julye
Your card is gorgeous and a great take on my sketch,thnakyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Squirrel x said...

Beautiful card hun, she's too Gorjuss for words and she's definitely feeling dreamy about the snow! Hugs, Squirrel xx

carlz said...

Hiya Hunni, thank you for your well wishes yesterday re my wrist ment alot hun! lovely card hunni very pretty xxx hugs carlyann xxx

Suzie said...

Beautiful card, the colours work perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz

craftymum said...

Lovely card and nice that it isn't a square. Thanks for joining us at TG. Please play again next week and do check out the DT blogs
love Sarah W XXX

carol said...

hi, lovely card, love those snowflakes, thanks for joining in with crafty catz this week, x carol

Andrea M said...

So pretty - love the little pearl snowflakes :)

Kat said...

What a lovely card Julye. So soft and pretty. Glad you are enjoying our challenges and thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x