Sunday 8 November 2009

Cup cake Tilly -just too late


I found this freebie at Wendy's digital doodling and had every intention of entering the challenge but alas the deadline is passed so no entry to that challenge for me. I decided then to see if I could utilise my sweet creation for any other challenges and I did find some, so without further ado and thanks for the image of sweet cupcake Tilly to Wendy's digital doodling here are the challenges I am entering and of course my card.

I decided to make a semi free standing card and was quite pleased how it turned out.

The challenges I am entering are:
Cute card Thursday challenge - to use primary colours , there are so many shades of each red, blue and yellow its like having a full rainbow of colours.

One stop craft challenge - who want cards for kids- I think this would make a fab card for any kid with a sweet tooth no matter their age.

The last challenge I think I will enter this card for is Die cut dreams #21 as their theme is food and or drink- this is certainly naughty diet food.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Sorry a quick visit, I have been ill all week. But many thanks for joining in with the OSCC. Shelley xx

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

This is really lovely and I will pop her in the gallery in the next few days. Happy New Year xx