Monday 30 November 2009

Don't look please Kathy.

I wonder if I'll make it 3 missed deadlines in a row, I must be close to it if not missed but thats life just getting in the way again.

This card I have made for my sister's birthday in January, I find it easier to have a specific  reason to make a card than just making them but I am fast running out of occassions and getting ahead of myself.

Anyway my card I am entering into well hopefully into the magnolicious challenge which is the sketch I followed, the deadline is today but I'm not sure of the time so who knows it might well be 3 deadlines missed in a row.

There's a new challenge blog Sketchy colours and not suprisingly from the name they have a colour challenge of purples and liliacs. I had already coloured in my Tilda in colours i like and was happy I could use it on a card to enter their first challenge.




Hope my sis likes the card anyway, her birthday is Jan.10th, hope I don't file the card away so safely I can't find it by then!

4 comments:

Loopylou. said...

that is so pretty julye!!! and you were super quick hunny!! thank you for joining in with the fun over on lily-boo too xxx

Enfys said...

So pretty, and blimey, you were fast this month, thank you so much for joining us over on Lily-Boo.
big hugs
En

Marianne said...

You have made such a beautiful card for our first challenge. Thank you so much for participating.

Hugs, Marianne:)

Scrappymax said...

Beautiful card and it is so pretty. Thanks for joining us this month over at Lily-Boo Too.
Max x