Saturday 14 November 2009

Glitter me Tilda!

Hi I so love these new images I've got and this Tilda with heart shaped cookies this time are fab for sending christmas love.

I had already coloured the image in red and white glitter before I'd even decided on a challenge and there are a couple that she can be entered for.
The layout I've used is by Friday sketches #78 and I found some freebie paper from a magazine probably last years that was just perfect, as it was diagonally striped. I also found some red and white dotty paper that tied one paper to the image,so halfway there.

I love sparklies and decided to add more glitter to the tops of the stockings to tie in to Tilda's dress, and all these sparklies mean I can enter in to the challenge at cute card thursday where the theme is 'Glitter me silly'.

C.R.A.F.T. challenge has a theme recipe of 1 ribbon,1 tag and 1 sentiment well my sentiment is 'Merry christmas' and it's on a tag held by a ribbon. Challenge done as Gordon Ramsey would say!

Finally at Charisma cardz they have a theme of 'merry and bright'. My card wishes you a 'merry' christmas and I think I would say its a 'bright' and colourful card, hopefully thats ok.
Sorry about the quality of the picture lights do nothing for sparklies but honestly Tilda's dress and the stocking tops are sparkly.

4 comments:

Trimgym said...

Great card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo.

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. this week with your fab project for our recipe challenge! Cheers Claire x

Vee said...

A beautiful card, just perfect for this weeks challenge. Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

Sally said...

Awwww. So sweet. Tilda just seems to make any card just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.