Sunday 8 November 2009

Magnolia Tilda meets Bling

Another of my new to me stamps courtesy of Elaine. I think its Tilda but I'm not sure but it's cute anyway. This means I can now enter the Just magnolia challenges too. They have a theme of distressing and a tutorial link to help those novices like me, new to distressing. I discovered I had been doing bits of distressing but did try the roughing the paper edges which was new toi me, I'm not sure I like the effect though. Egding in ink is one thing  but making your papers and card look tatty is another. Each to their own though thats what makes the world intresting.

I decided to enterr the Lili Boo Too challenge of purple I never realised how many shades of purple I had. I then added some bling and one bling led to another so now its bling its way to enter All Sorts' bring out your bling'.

I used the layout from create for fun but hope they don't mind I changed their square image to a circle.

You can't really see on the piccy but tilda has glitter wings  and glitter ribbon and silver bobbles on the liliac backing paper. 

11 comments:

Loopylou. said...

i love it julye, love the way your tilda is just perching cooly on the circle. thankyou for joining in with the fun on lily-boo too xxxxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Fabulous card love the sweet image

thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Gro said...

Great card for our Allsorts bling challenge - Thank you for joining us

Jules said...

Hi Julye

Tilda goes well with sparkle!!

Love your card and colour choice.

Thank you for joining in my challenge with Allsorts - I hope you enjoyed it.

Love Jules xx

Mina said...

such a pretty card, great colour choice...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Anne-Marije said...

Nice card. Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije

Scrappymax said...

Aaw she looks just gorgeous. Beautiful card and thank you for joining us this month over at LBT.
Max x

~JulieH~ said...

Oh she's gorgeous! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Lily-Boo this month
Juliex

sam said...

Thanks for joining us at lily -boo's love the card,great work.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

tilda looks so pretty in purple. thanks for sharing your design with lily boo. janex

Rosy said...

pretty card thanks for joining us @ LB2