Monday 30 November 2009

My new stamps for the sugar bowl.



My son has a friend who is 16 on the 29th of december and he complains how his birthday gets lost into Christmas and new year and that he doesn't get many cards. I got a new  sugar nellie stamp manga boy and it just reminded me of joe as whenever I see him or he comes to our house he always at some point has his hands in his pockets up to his elbows. He likes to think of himself as a rocker and wears lots of black and grey and what he calls a bandana with skulls on it, I wind him up and ask why he's wearing a head scarf, it's such fun when you can get a teenager to be lost for words.
Thought I would go play in the sugar bowl as I thought the layout might work well for a boy , all the geometric shapes with a little zig-zag stitching.

1 comment:

Lilian said...

He'll love this card! Great work! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!