Wednesday 11 November 2009

A partrigde in a pear tree

I've had this song on my mind all day after doing the whimsy blog hop this morning,so when I saw Penny Black's saturday challenge of a project with a song title or lyrics what else could I do.This stamp is from a 12 days of christmas set and they are all cute images that make fab toppers individually.

The layout is from weekend sketch challenge at beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com. I added the ribbon as I thought it finished the edges off better.
I thought it would make a nice christmas card for a male, I'm sure when my son sees it it will be on his pile for one of his friends or male teachers.

3 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card julye...love that fun image and perfect for your song choice...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

theneon said...

What a fun card -- great way to depict the song. Yes, it is a great card for a male -- but what female wouldn't enjoy it equally?

tracie said...

Aww very cute, love this image and he's just perfect for your song... Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x