Monday 2 November 2009

spots ,stripes, shopping and cold callers!



This card is for one of my sisters-in-law, we seem to start with birthdays at the end of July and then its one virtually every week until january, then it drops to one or two a month. Anyway, I thought I'd combine a couple of challenges and its suprising how easy that makes making a card. The layout is from Moving along with the times and Papertake weekly wanted spots and stripes.
I couldn't believe how little time this card took , and that included having to answer the door to a pushy salesman who despite me living in a no cold calling zone thought it was clever to tell me he took no notice of no caller notices on doors or cold calling zones as he had a job to do and that was deliver leaflets. Fair enough, why not just stick the leaflets through the doors, but maybe he just couldn't read. Enough of my rant sorry.

4 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Ooh, fab image hun, really chic, and I love your choice of papers. Know what you mean about cold-callers, we had a double-glazing guy turn up and launched into his sales patter - I suggested he took a close look at the house, we'd already been done, top to bottom and front door! Hugs, Squirrel xx

clare said...

Hi Hun xx Firstly i would like to say sorry for the delay in your prize..im not sure what has happened there...as it was a prize from our lovely sponsor julie..please bear with us..and ill get it sorted asap for you x

And thanks once again..for taking part in this weeks MAWTT..with such a gorgeous card..i love this image..i got this stamp..and it makes great female birthday cards.
good luck and thanks clare w DT x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi hun, great card, thanks for taking part in our challenge. Not an image I have seen before, its lovely! hugs Heidi (DT MAWTT) xxx

thread-bare said...

Great card Julye. Well done on getting more than 1 challenge on this card xx Clare x