Tuesday 3 November 2009

Spread some love for Jamie

I was very touched by the story of Jamie and it makes you realise just how easily life can be taken by someone thoughtless and uncaring, and how precious those we love are and probably how we take them for granted when we should appreciate what we have.

Well less of the sombre and onto the shocking pink and black as those are the colours we are told Jamie prefers, maybe when she is inundated with these colours she may have different favourites but its the thought that counts and we want her to know that she counts and that there are people who care.

My card will be linked to different challenges that are along the way of the spread some love blog hop. I must admit I am only part way through so far and have so far found 3 challenges /candy that wanted links to the card you intend sending, I'm hoping I made a note of the right ones so I don't have to back track too far and also hope that the ones I haven't yet found that want links don't mind me adding the links as I go. Well here's my card which I can now take to the post office as I have the pictures, not tonight though as its closed now but tommorrow. If you want to join in hop over to stamp something...for Jamie

The saying is by Helen Keller

5 comments:

maxine said...

lovely card

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely card for Jaimie! Thank you for spreading the love!
smiles,Deena

SemSee said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining our card drive (and also for entering my mini blog candy for this cause!). Jaimie will love this! Hugs, Sem x

Shannon said...

Stunning card - so much fun! Thanks for visiting my blog and creating a card for Jaimie!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

What a super sweet card, love the image and your colors are perfect! Thanks for helping to spread some love to Jaimie and Thanks for joining us at Whimsy Challenges. :)