Monday 23 November 2009

Thank you for all your kind wishes

I would like to say thankyou to everyone who has sent kind wishes for my son's surgery, he is now quite anxious mixed with I can't wait to get it over with despite he knows what he is going to go through. He has been in alot of pain and complains so little, and we all really hope it will be his last surgery for along time, and that this time it is sucessful and he can make some progress with his mobility. He tried to count up how many operations he has had the other day and stopped when he go into the teens and thats not counting surgical proceedures he had when in special care as he can't remember those. Thankyou and we will keep you posted as to his progress if any one wants to know.

To be really cheeky,if anyone would like to send him a get well card please email me and I will send you my address, I would put it on the blog but don't think that would be too safe but I am sure Andrew would be so suprised and it would give him a real boost if anyone sent him a card, but please only if you have 5 minutes to spare and don't feel obliged it was only a thought. Thank you all again it is so nice to know that other people care. Crafters are such a caring bunch.

No comments: