Saturday 14 November 2009

Thinking of you with my new stamp

I have had this stamp since I bought my promarkers and only remembered when Sem asked me which stamp I would like for my prize for the send some love to Jamie candy. I thought it would be good to use for the challenge over at creative inspirations #35, which is to use something new or neglected. I did that too as I have had these sun flowers ages and they are yellow but I played and coloured them with my promarkers to match the flowers on my image.

The layout for my card is also an experiment with the sketch from Stamp something. I decided I have a lot of apature cards and wanted to try and use one so built the sketch design around the apature. The only thing is it doesn't leave alot of room but the sketch design is still there just minus a flower or so.


Simon says wanted a thinking of you card and I thoyught this card would be perfect for that so here it is.

3 comments:

*Alison* said...

Such a cute card.. I love the stamp and your flowers are WONDERFUL... :) HUGS

~Feel free to check out my blog I have Free Digital Stamps, a new one each Wed. & Blog Candy too.. (top right sidebar)
www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Very cute! I really like the bright colors and the layering you did with your papers!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, lovely colours and sweet bear.
luv
Debby