Monday 21 December 2009

Boxing day gift boxes/ table favours

As promised more gift boxes but I've changed the shape for a change and have snowmen for the boys the girls will be along later. I love this whimsy stamp I won and my son decided what colour scarves and hats to do each male, poor Dave gets blue as he's a plumber whether its his favourite colour or not and I'm not sure how he decided on the other colours but I'm not even going to try and work out how a male mind works.

All these and my little ladies will be entering one and only one challenge, the poor DT at passion for promarkers will be totally fed up with me, but they have some fag prizes in there extraveganza challenge and you have to be init to win it so as I'm using my promarkers to create these non card christmas things why not, but sorry guys if you are bored with seeing my name on your comments list. Here are my little snowmen boxes all clumped together so you can count them as individual entries or 4 separate up to you. Happy christmas to everyone and promarker team thankyou for your patience.


The holly is some christmas gift tie I got from Asda a couple of years ago, its wire bases  and makes a nice man tie, I picked 3 lots up in the sale and they didn't cost much at all so its worth a look around christmas gift wrap sales you never know what you might find.
The bags will be filled with sweets but not till the day incase anyone decides to empty them!

4 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Julye, we're not fed up with you - you are definitely a busy bee though! Your little bags are adorable. The snowman is so cute and the colouring is fab. I love the holly ties, such a great idea. Thanks for joining in with our mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Wiccababe said...

these are lovely Julye - such a cute snowman
thanks for joining in the xmas extravaganza at PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Lovely idea Julye, thanks or playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Michele Roos said...

More adorable gift bags Julye. Thanks for joining our Mega Christmas Challenge at PFP. Hugs Michele x