Tuesday 1 December 2009

Look what I won


I do like days when you get nice things in the post, today I recieved my choice of stamps from Simon says as my prize from Chris friday freebie at catts scratching post for entering Simon says challenge.

I also recieved my prize from Joanne as I was one of the first winners at magical crafts fortnightly  for their first challenge.

I would like to say a big thank you to both ladies and that I have recieved my prizes. I say this as some challenges I have won a prize for I still haven't recieved the prises for even though I am assured they are in the pipeline so to speak, it isn't that I'm winging at not recieving them its just I think it unfair if some one gets publicity for sponsering a challenge or event and then doesn't deliver the goods so to speak, its unfair on the challenge setters, just my personal view but there it is. Sorry if it upsets anyone.

So A GREAT BIG THANK YOU LADIES!

No comments: