Monday 21 December 2009

Now for the ladies


Here are my 3 little ladies all the same just different colours and again all for the passion for promarkers mega challenge. The little dog is just like the jack russel my brother and sister in law own, such a character and so loving so I couldn't leave her out. I've got Bess the dog a soft squeeky ball, its made of really thin rubber and sshe can't get her teetth through it so it lasts. I know this as I got her a similar on a couple of years ago and she's still playing withit although she does leave it oputside so with the cold weather it might not be as durable so I figured she could do with a new one. I stamped and embossed white and pearl snowflakes and paw prints on white paper and then coloured a dog image to her colouring though its not a jack russel I don't think she'll care too much.

4 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Julye, these are so cute and the little doggie one is adorable. Great colours and love the sparkle. Thanks for joining in with our mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Wiccababe said...

these are gorgeous - love that sugar nellie stamp
thanks for joining in the xmas extravaganza at PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

These are adorable, the images are so sweet I love them, thanks for playing along & good look.

Hugs

Sarah

Michele Roos said...

Such adorable gift bags Julye. Love the images and the colours also. Thanks for joining our Mega Christmas Challenge at PFP. Hugs Michele x