Friday 18 December 2009

This one for mum

This christmas table favour I've done with mum in mind, the last one was for my son , it reminds me of mum this Tilda as she always wears her pinny when cooking and has similar colour hair and is always there to give love, so who else could this image be for.




I'm entering this into the Roses on Paper challenge who have a colour theme of Cranberry,dark green and or gold, so they are the colours I've used. I will also be entering it into the Passion for Promarkers mega challenge as another entry.

5 comments:

Linnie said...

i LOOOve this little favor box
linniex

Milnie said...

Gorgeous Gift box Julye!!! Love the color combination!

Hugs!

Wiccababe said...

this is so pretty Julye
thanks for joining us on the PfP Xmas Extravaganza and good luck
Debbi
x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Julye, what a sweet gift box. The image is so cute and your colouring is fab. The buttons are perfect. Thanks for joining in with our mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Love the buttons on this one Julye & that Tilda is one of my faves, Good luck and thanks for playing along.

Hugs

Sarah