Wednesday 27 November 2013

forever Santa

More ink painting and a fancy shaped card , well a step card anyway. The image is a magazine freebie and who doesn't love a forever friends bear. I decided to keep to the simple theme and really focus on the image again. I simply added a rub on sentiment and mounted the image  on green mirri card and a sizzix fancy circle.



The side steps I covered with paper I embossed using a fiskars board , well Santa needs some snow for his sleigh to glide doesn't he?


Overall I like this card an am really liking this new style I seem to be creating at the moment but with such cute images what more do they need.  Don't get me wrong I love the cards those really clever crafters make with all the layers and details but I just can't do that kind of card without it looking such a mess so guess I'll just stick to the style that comes naturally, well until I get a few Crimble cards made anyway then I might try to stretch my artistic talents a little lol!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;-

ready teddy go-embossing and a teddy
Seema crafts-bright and colourful
bearly mine-anything goes
Auds sentiments-any sentiment
fab n funky - cute critters
nutcrafters-Santa

8 comments:

Ginny said...

fabulous, thanks for joining us at FnF:)

Daniele said...

such a sweetie thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go
best wishes

LARELLE-SUSANNE said...

Just want to say I loved the card and I loved the type of card as well, you did a great job ~ Thanks for Joining us at Seemacrafts for the bright and colorful challenge this card is just absolutely adorable. and I hope to see more of your super cute projects in future challenges. Hugs Larelle-Susanne

Billie A said...

cute card. Darling image. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Pat K said...

Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

Jules said...

Great stamp and a very cute card. Thank you for joining us at BMD. Good Luck xoxoxox

Jackie said...

Cute image and lovely card. Thank you for playing along with us this week at BearlyMine Challenges. Good Luck. Jackie DT.

Marja B. said...

Such a cute card, love the embossed snowflakes! Thanks so much for sharing at Stampavie and More Challenge!

Marja
Stampavie and More DT
http://tahrojakuviopaperilla.blogspot.fi/