Tuesday 17 August 2010

All pink and green

Good morning all, wow what a response we had to our last Penny's challenge, lets keep up the good work ladies and gents, I love visiting all these new blogs.

This time we have a fab sponser KAH-Wink-E-Dink who very generously gave us a digi image from their vast collection of our choice to use, hopefully we all on the DT picked something different so we can show you a variety, I can't wait to see what the other girls chose and did with their images. I chose a rag doll called Aimee Josephine. I just thought she would look good in our challenge colours of pink and green.I made her big enought to be a stand alone card and just made the back a big triangle so she looks like she is just sitting all by herself. I coloured her with my wonderful promarkers and had quite a varitety of shades to choose from and I love how they blend together.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Just scraps- anything goes
Secret saturday crafter-what are little girls made of?
I Did it creations-anything goes


Why not pop over to Penny's and join in, we had a fab response to our last challenge let see if we can top it this time and you could win a fab prize too.

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Very cute. One of the things that I like is that it can be used as a decorative piece for a dresser or shelf. I can see if in a little girl's room. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Just beautiful - thank you for joining us at I Did It Creations this week
Hugs Debbie xx

Cathy said...

So cute. Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx