Friday 10 December 2010

Christmas wreath

I decided to make a wreath for our door so it would tie in with the decorations we have , well the colour scheme anyway. We have red, gold and purple baubles for the tree, which if hubby gets the decorations out he brings those out. I have got some pink and white ones but he isn't keen on those for some reason. I still can't do heavy lifting etc so this year it will be up to hubby to get the tree and decorations from the loft so that's why the wreath is the colours it is.

The hoop I got from hobby craft ages ago and the flowers and other decorations I got last christmas for the mantelpiece. The ribbon is just gift wrap ties. I'm not sure how well it will all stand up to the wintery weather or rain or further snow and freezing temperatures but time will tell and at least all my decorations will be co-ordinated.

I would like to enter my wreath into the following challenges:-
Scrappy frogs-holiday decor
Tuesday taggers-deck the halls
Sarah Hurley challenges-christmas decor
Fussy and fancy-anything but a card

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful wreath....Thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge over on Sarah Hurleys Challenge Blog.

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful wreath , i love the different elements
Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley ths week
Lisa ;)

Meggymay said...

Fabulous wreath, thankyou for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week

Brenda said...

All the detail make this so beautiful! Thanks for playing at Sarah Hurley challenges!

Lisa (mldesignworks) said...

Oh this is just beautiful! Very well done! Thanks for joining Fussy and Fancy this week! Lisa

Unknown said...

Lovely! Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges :o)

Sarah x