Friday 16 August 2013

Anniversary wishes

This is an anniversary card for my step brother and his wife mum of Laura who gets married in a week or so. I had a play with my new dies again and a punch and of course there has to be a bow and some sparkle. I think its their 17th anniversary for which there isn't a traditional gift /theme and the modern one is furniture but somehow didn't think that would make a fun anniversary card but maybe I'm just not thinking far enough outside the box.





The papers fop the card are some of my collected magazine freebies sorry not sure which magazines and the image is from Sugar Nellie. I did try some line-less colouring but didn't quite get it right so will have to practice more and so this one has line definition.The image is coloured with promarkers. The shapes are from freebie patterns at lotv , now just got to find an envelope to fit, maybe I should have thought of that first.

Must admit all the swirls etc. are out of my comfort zone as is the pink but I think I'm getting there .







I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-
card and scrap-anything goes
ladybug crafts-say it with flowers
just for fun-anything goes
natalie and amy-celebrate
little blue button stamps-rhinestones /bling
seemacrafts-butterflies



10 comments:

Olga said...

hi=) Your card is very beautiful! Thank you for playing with Little Blue Button Stamps! Good luck!

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you for joining us over on SeemaCrafts Challenge Blog for our new challenge 'August Butterflies'.

A really different and gorgeous card. The image is adorable and I LOVE how you have coloured it. The shape is wonderful and the diecuts really finish it off perfectly. Lovely colour choices.

I hope you will join us for more of our challenges, which run monthly. Great prizes up for grabs from the wonderful LEJ Designs who are our sponsors this month.


Hugs Lisa xxxxxx DT member

p.s. I have some blog candy on my personal blog, would love if you could join in.

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Me again lol

Thank you for joining in our first challenge over on the brand new challenge blog 'Just For Fun'. This months theme is Anything Goes.

Have said it all in the post above....gorgeous card and colours...lovely pastel look.

I hope you will keep popping back and joining us in our future monthly challenges.

Hugs Lisa xxxxx Just For Fun DT member

P.S. On my personal blog, I have some blog candy on offer. I would love it if you could join in.

LARELLE-SUSANNE said...

Hi, Larelle-Susanne here From Seemacrafts Design team just wanted to stop by and thank you for entering in to the butterfly challenge. LOVED the Butterfly die cute and the card was just too cute. I loved your creativity and hope to see more of your project in our future challenges.good luck ~ Hugs Larelle-Susanne

Marie Richardson said...

What a beautiful cxard I love the shape and the image is so cute.
Thanks for joining us over at Seemacrafts for out Butterfly challenge this month. Good Luck
Hugs
Marie (DT Member Seemacrafts)
xxx

Hjørdis said...

Beutiful Card and nice details ! Thank you for sharing it at Card and scrap !

Hjørdis dT

unni's scrappeboble said...

Åååå, dette var kjempestilig :)
Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår :)

Unni
Card and Scrap

Dawn T said...

Delightful card. Thanks for playing with us at LBBS.

Dawn
LBBS DT

Jan said...

This looks great! Thanks for joining us at JFF xx Jan

Elaine’s Card Crafting said...

Great work, thanks for joining us for our first challenge at "Just For Fun!"

Elaine xx