Tuesday 16 May 2017

Spring and the start of a new adventure

My niece and her fiance have just moved into their first home together, they have been looking forward to this for so long and I am so happy for them as they start a new chapter in the adventure of their lives together.
I made a card for them and hopefully it will be one of the first things to drop through their letter box rather than brown envelopes.
I used this fun LOTV stamp and coloured with promarkers after stamping on an open studio by memory box basics stitched rectangles on white card. I cut another plain rectangle slightly larger than the image rectangle and coloured the edge with the same colour I used for the clock on the image.
I decided to add a simple hand written sentiment to finish off.

I wanted to add something to finish the card but wasn't sure what until I found a sketch to follow and decided on some lucky clovers  ( again from memory box)  which again I cut on a scrap of white card and coloured with promarkers .


 I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-


Pink Gem - Spring fever


Crafts and me - anything goes

Unicorn challenge - special occasion

Outside the box - magic markers


3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous new home card. Thank you for joining us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog for Challenge 21 “Special Occasions.” Hugs Jackie (DT)

Emma Williams said...

What an adorable card and just perfect for your niece and her partner! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

Diana @ Playing Without Limits said...

This is a great take on the home idea. I am enjoying the unexpected take on home. Yours is one I had not even thought about

Diana @ Playing
https://playingwithoutlimits.wordpress.com/