Monday 2 November 2009

stockings ,tag and text

Well this text I love , it's the first few lines of the night before christmas so I decided to use this for my 'newspaper' in the One stop craft challenge #53.

I added the stockings for the image as I thought they tied in with the text and were also the right size for the layout over at Friday sketches #76.

Finally Kraftin Kimme wanted us to use a tag and as the layout already has a tag on it and I'm not too good at adding tags I thought I'd add this card to that challenge too. Don't you just love it when things go together?

Sorry about the reflection, its because Simon says Sparkle, hope it sparkles enough?

3 comments:

Kim said...

Very Christmas-y design! So shiny too! Thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!

Aud said...

Wonderful Christmas card!

Thanks for joining us at the Friday Sketchers blog this week!

Hugs,
Aud

Donna said...

Adorable Christmas card. Beautiful dp's and love your text. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x