Wednesday 11 November 2009

Thankyou gorjuss

You can tell I like my new toys can't you, I have used some other stamps too later on posts.

This little lady is for the passion for promarkers challenge, its free colours but there is a sketch so I decided to experiment. I'm not really a pink kinda girl but I could be slightly converted as I was quite happy and pleased with the colours on my little lady.


I decided to combine challenges and added some doodles so I could enter this cutie into the creative card crew challenge who wanted you guessed doodles.

I had made it into a thankyou card probably because there are one or two with that theme around and it seemed to stick in my head, so a challenge that has that theme is the pink elephant well there theme is thankful and to me that means thankyou.

Incy wincy challenge also has a thankyou theme so in for a penny lets make it two.

10 comments:

Liz said...

Thats a really sweet card Lovely work! I hope that you will return next week Good luck in the challenge and thank you for joining Incy wincy designs

Liz xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Julye, what a sweet card. I love the image and the colour scheme is lush. The doodling looks fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

cheryl said...

this is such a sweet image thanks for joining us at incy designs hope to see you again soon love cheryl x

Wiccababe said...

pretty card Julye
thanks for joining in at PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Julye. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Trudi said...

Cute card Julye! Thanks for playing along with us this week at TPE!

Annie said...

A lovely card.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Victoria said...

I'm loving your doodling and the pink too

Fab to see you at Creative Card Crew this week

Victoria
x

Unknown said...

One of my favorite colour combos here. So cute. Thanks for playing with us at TPE this week. :)

Gina said...

lovely card Julye
Thanks for joining us at PFP this week
Gina xxx