Wednesday, 11 November 2009

Thankyou gorjuss

You can tell I like my new toys can't you, I have used some other stamps too later on posts.

This little lady is for the passion for promarkers challenge, its free colours but there is a sketch so I decided to experiment. I'm not really a pink kinda girl but I could be slightly converted as I was quite happy and pleased with the colours on my little lady.


I decided to combine challenges and added some doodles so I could enter this cutie into the creative card crew challenge who wanted you guessed doodles.

I had made it into a thankyou card probably because there are one or two with that theme around and it seemed to stick in my head, so a challenge that has that theme is the pink elephant well there theme is thankful and to me that means thankyou.

Incy wincy challenge also has a thankyou theme so in for a penny lets make it two.

12 comments:

Liz said...

Thats a really sweet card Lovely work! I hope that you will return next week Good luck in the challenge and thank you for joining Incy wincy designs

Liz xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Julye, what a sweet card. I love the image and the colour scheme is lush. The doodling looks fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Cheryl said...

this is such a sweet image thanks for joining us at incy designs hope to see you again soon love cheryl x

weewiccababe said...

pretty card Julye
thanks for joining in at PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Michele said...

Such a pretty card Julye. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Natalie said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

Trudi said...

Cute card Julye! Thanks for playing along with us this week at TPE!

Ann said...

A lovely card.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Biscuitlid said...

I'm loving your doodling and the pink too

Fab to see you at Creative Card Crew this week

Victoria
x

tina said...

One of my favorite colour combos here. So cute. Thanks for playing with us at TPE this week. :)

Gina said...

lovely card Julye
Thanks for joining us at PFP this week
Gina xxx

Manda said...

Really beautiful card Thanks for joining us at PFP this week and good luck
Manda x