Wednesday 11 May 2011

Anything goes at Penny's

Wow  do we have an easy peasy challenge this time for you all at Penny's and I loved all the variations on our welcome home theme too last time round.



For my card this time I've used one of my newer stamps , I fell in love with this cutie from sugar nellie the first time I saw him and he is so lovely to colour too. I used my promarkers as always and gave him a healthy wet nose with the help of sakura glaze pens. The papers are all from my scraps bin and this was another good luck card my son requested, aparently the young man it is intended for has a dog, I'm sure my son said it was a beagle so not sure how I think this spanial will go down , but if the guy is a dog lover I'm sure he will love it.



I know it's not very manly adding flowers for a man but this flower just seemed to fit with the basic grey tag so tough really and it didn't get a negative comment from my son so it must be ok.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Passion for promarkers-for a tenenager
Pollycraft-boyz to men
Cooking it up with Katie-recipe (only 1 brad hope thats ok)
Crafty creations-anything goes

12 comments:

Saskia said...

So cute! Lovely work for Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

Hannah Clark said...

I love that puppy! I always have such a hard time making cards for men. This one is just great!

Gro said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at PfP :o)

oheidia said...

Really a beautiful dog image! Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp:)

Maya said...

Such a great card!
Love the dog ♥ and your coloring is fab!
Thank you for playing with us at PfP,
hugs from Maya

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Julye, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

coops said...

gorgeous card julye.i love the image and your papers and design are great.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Katie said...

Super card!
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)

Michele Roos said...

Such a wonderful card Julye. Love the cute image and the colours. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Carolina said...

Very cute card. Thank you for cooking it up with Katie this week.

Suzie McFloozy said...

Super cute card - love the puppy x
Thanks for joining in with us at cooking it up with Katie this week x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Kathy D. said...

that is a super cute image and I love how you did his nose. If you want some more inspiration to play with "critters" come play at Clearly iStamp Challenge #28.