Saturday 7 May 2011

Woof!

Back again with another good luck card sorry if its getting boring. This one uses a sugar nellie sweetie called Dougal, looks like he's been playing hard and is ready for a long cool drink to me.  What else could he be called  with a long tongue like that wonder if he likes sugar lumps?

I chose to colour him in greys to keep tone with the papers I had decided to use, I have to say I do like black and white tones with a splash of colour for male cards and son approved so must be on the right lines.For those who haven't guessed I used my Promarkers and sakura glaze pens again.

The papers are again papermania and are more scraps, am slowly getting down them.The black strip is just a left over strip of glossy black card. The sentiment  a wonderful LOTV and stamped on red card with black ink.

I would like to enter this card into the folowing challenges:-

Here come the boys-anything goes
Critter sketch challenge-layout
Stamps R us-masculine
Papertake weekly-anything goes
Pixie cottage-one for the boys

6 comments:

Karen Hasheck said...

Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch this week! Come back again for more CS fun!

Davi said...

Great man card and this is a very sweet image. Like the coloring also. Thanks for sharing with us at The Pixie Cottage this week.

Crystal said...

Love this masculine card, this image is perfect for it & I love the sentiment on the red which really pops out! Thanks for playing along with us at Critter Sketch :)

Angie said...

cute dog he look like he's ready to fetch his ball.lol.love the colouring thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

LindaS said...

Wonderful card and coloring.

Tammy said...

Wonderful card and I love that image! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
Tammy :)