Tuesday 8 October 2013

Pretty in pink

This card was a commission from my mum to send to her step-granddaughter next month and this freebie image from coffee,milk stamp just so reminded me of Ella that it just had to be the one I used. 

Ella is very fair in colouring and at a family wedding last month she was dancing in her own little world on the dance floor all dressed in pink and looked so like this little cutie.

I decided to stay with pink scheme not one I do often as I don't think I'm very good at pink or girly cards but I am trying to make an effort when I have a girly card to do.

The papers were magazine freebies apart from the bunting which are forever friends scraps and the ribbon I just love as it has all sequins and glitter bits on.

The button is also sparkly ( I might not be a pink girl but I do like my sparklies , diamonds and emeralds are my favourites -not that I have many).

I decided to fancy up the envelope a little and as I know mum will be delivering the card by hand added a flower where the stamp should go.The sentiment is simply a peel-off.




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-
craft dee bowz-anything goes
the cutie pie challenge-sketch and birthdays
just for fun-buttons and bows
sketchy colours-pink,cream and white
613 avenue-anything goes
ABC challenges-national childrens day
eureka-anything goes
love to create-support or pink
card mania-pastel colours

14 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Super cute, Julye, and so pretty in pink! Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

Sarah said...

A super cute card, thanks for sharing at The Cutie Pie Challenge and Good Luck. Sarah x

Donna Maligno said...

Isn't she the cutest! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ October challenge.

Jackie Randolph said...

Hello, I am so sorry could your re-link your card to Love to Create Challenge please we had a glitch with inlinkz and all of our submissions were deleted that were entered yesterday and this morning.. Would love for you to have a chance for our weekly prize. Thank you and I am so sorry for the inconvenience!
Hugs
Jackie - owner of LTC

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image.Thanks for sharing with us at Just for Fun.xxx

Basslady said...

very lovely and sweet!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

Fran said...

Fab card, thank you for joining us over at Just For Fun xxx

stitch-and-greet said...

Hi Julye,
which little girl wouldn´t love such a super cute image :). They colors you have used are perfekt and the design is so pretty. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at 613 Avenue Create! Have a lovely weekend.
Regards and "Hugs" Renata (DT)

❤ Kaia said...

Beautiful creation..
Thank you so much for joining SC's colorchallenge this week. Best of luck and hope to see you again next week.

Hugs, Kaia

Zella said...

What a sweet image and card! Love the pink. Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week!
Blessings,
Zella

kenli said...

And what a cute little creature it is! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challendges!

Lela said...

Very sweet, perfect for your Mom to send. The colors are so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog this week

amanda phillips said...

So Very Sweet ..I love your wee lil banner!Thank you for joining us over at Love to Create Challenges.
Amanda LTCDT

Unknown said...

Super sweet card and matching envelope! Thank you for joining us for our Breast Cancer Awareness Pink/Support Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza, LTC Designer