Wednesday 26 May 2010

Sugar nellie flowers

This card I'm still not sure if I like, don't be mistaken I love the sugar nellie image its because it's pink and I'm not good at pink. I think I've only ever made one pink card I actually liked. The papers are forever frinds and some scraps I'm not sure of the designer and the base is pearlised. I used promarkers to colour my image and craftworks candy for embellishment along with ribbon from my stash. I added sakura glitter pen for added bling but keeping it subtle, so subtle I'm not sure it shows up on the photo. The layout is an adaptation of a past sugar nellie layout.
I am entering my card into the flowers challenge at sugar nellie on split coast stampers which runs till 8th June if you want to play too.

3 comments:

Pink Dandelion said...

Very pretty card, good luck with the challenge. Debs xx

Marion said...

This is a gorgeous card. Really must get this little cutie.
Marion

Lorraine said...

this is beautiful huni goodluck for the challenge xx