Sunday 30 May 2010

Where does time go?

It seems ages since I got any real crafting time or time to visit blog land, my son decided to actually get up early all last week so my usual time for blog visiting and crating, 5:30 till about 7am just disappeared. I managed one in dribs and drabs and now have to try and squeeze in time to post it. Haven't managed much this morning either as computer wanted updates and files backing up which I've still not done as it started then froze after nearly half an hour so have been messing and achieved nothing other than wasting a dvd disk.

Just went to load piccy of my card and haven't uploaded it yet, talk about meet myself coming backwards. No craft time later either as mum and dad coming for lunch and then hopefully tomorrow I will get the bookcases from my mum in laws house that my sister in law is emptying as they have bought it. Not holding my breath though time will tell.

My card is for 2 challenges hopefully as haven't checked the deadlines the first is the layout from Lili of the valley and the second the colour scheme from Crafty Angels of teal and brown. Had probs with the teal as didn't have a pen that colour so mixed aqua and green, hope it looks ok. The card uses one of the fab LOTV stamps and is a fathers day card for my hubby hence the grey hair, as this is his colour. He started going grey when our son was born prem but then again his dad was grey by 30 so I can't really blame that. He and our son play alot of console games as its something they can do together so I thought this image quite apt.

Hope you all have a great weekend BH or memorial day  depending on where you are.

1 comment:

Pop's Cards said...

I love the image that you have chosen, a great job with Bev's sketch, thanks for joining us at Lilli of the Valley this time, big hugs Pops x