Tuesday 20 October 2015

Clean and simple merry Christmas

This card is for my youngest nephew and I decided as I have been having problems with my mojo I decided to keep it clean and simple.

The image is a digi ,the farewell image from pollycraft and I thought it would be good for my nephew. I coloured it with promarkers and then fussycut it out.


I used a square white base card and stuck it to the bottom right corner. The 'merry' I decided to make as a banner on the left upper corner. The papers were scraps from a forever friends paper pad cut into triangles and the letters written on in black pen.



A simple card but it will do its job.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;-

that's crafty - boys will be boys

The paper shelter - for the man in your life (well one of the many in my family)

creative inspirations - C+S or fussy and fancy

A snowflake promise - winter/Christmas

Creative moments - spots and or stripes or anything goes

Artbymiram - anything goes




4 comments:

NGCARDS said...

This is a great creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations xxx

suzanne2 said...

oh isn't he adorable and perfect for a nephew. thank you joining us at creative inspirations this week.
Suzanne x ps... if you find your mojo would you see if mine is with it? lol

Nannieflash said...

Oh my hes so cute, Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirelkyxxxxxx

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

What A fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way...
Thank you for taking part in the Art By Miran Challenge ... Hugs Tracy