Wednesday 21 October 2015

Pink Santa

This decoupaged card was from a freebie set from a magazine think its Crafters Companion either last Christmas or the year before but as I seem to be a bit stuck where Mr Mojo and Christmas are concerned thought I'd give it a try.




Normally it wouldn't bother me but as I know November is going to be a busy month as we will be spending time with visiting family who live in Tenerife and then my son has some surgery coming up and also his recently fitted Baclofen pump isn't working quite as is expected so we have the worry that the catheter has become dislodged or will need testing to solve the problems with the worst case scenario being the pump needs replacement so that would be another major surgery. 

Anyway the reason I need Christmas cards early is because my brother and family will be visiting early December so unfortunately I have to try and get organised.


The card I used a white base card and simply added elements from the kit, its a bit strange not colouring but its good to do something different for a change.

The sentiment is simply a pink peel-off but I think it worked well.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;-

Bizzy Bec's - anything goes

Nana Seaside - anything pink

OLLCB - in the pink


Through the craft room door - always anything goes

5 comments:

Linby said...

What a cute image and a lovely card.
Thanks for sharing with us at OLLCB.
Lynn x
DT

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Julye. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Wynn said...

Great Christmas card and lovely to see pink on it. Thank you for joining us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

Theresa said...

pink is not my colour but it works here. i need to get a move on with those christmas cards too. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx
http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

mands said...

gorgeous card! cute image. thanks for playing along with us at Bizzy Becs